Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy week with record highs

The number of above 100 degree temps continues but maybe a little relief is in sight. Our area has already broken the records in many categories.
Monday had me cut workouts short so that I could attend the Master Gardener meeting. I had the program and ask on of the Foresters to talk about our trees and the drought. Research says that unless we get some rain ( 1 1/2 inches ) in the next 2 weeks that many of our trees will not make it. It is really bad at my place.
Tuesday was Keep Jacksonville Beautiful meeting but I still was able to get a little work in the gym. Wednesday allowed my full routine. Pump class was full for the last time with teachers. They started back yesterday, glad I am not still in that situation. Thursday I reconnected with a friend from way back in the Jasper days. Found him on the Face book pages that are going around..." You may be from XXX if you remember.
Today I will get the full workout this morning. The Pump has become a bit easier and I hope to set my record and add weight to the bar. Really want to do this as reach the goal I have had in my mind for a while. We will give it a try and see the results.
Temps still over 100 today with no rain in sight.

1 comment:

  1. I did add the weight as I had planned. Hard workout and I really knew it the rest of the day and still this morning.
    Is this that "no pain, no gain" stuff.....well then there was plenty of gain.

    ReplyDelete