Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SMOKIN'

The high yesterday in Tyler was 109 degrees which was a record for this day ever. This may have been the cool day for the week if predictions are correct. Too hot to do anything out of doors.
Yesterdays exercise had to be cut short because of the Scarecrow Trail meeting. I started the Pump but cut out about half way through it. Kris had us going with the Wall. He always seems to work one area of the body with several different stations. He wore us out on pushups yesterday. Of the 10 or so stations, four stations were variations of the pushups. Three rotations made 12 one minute routines. Pushups are not that hard for me and I actually like to do them but this seemed a bit much for even me. First round 20 pushups each (80), second round 15 (60) and third round 12 (48). Now that's a lot of pushups (188).
Needless to say, I am a bit sore today.
I think the Scarecrow event will be even bigger than last year. Lots of additional activities to make it more fun for the kiddies of all ages. Not until October so maybe we can think cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment