Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Influence friends...

A while back I saw a friend's son at the gym working out. We talked a bit and I thought nothing about it. His Dad Rodney has many greenhouses and has been a friend for years. He has always been goo0d to HOPE and the Master Gardener's when we needed something for projects. We want to sell mums at the Scarecrow event so he was the one to see for good plants and prices. So I dropped by to see him one day last week. The conversation quickly turned to working out and the fitness center. I talked about my routine and how much better I felt now that I worked out. I invited him to be my guest and come check things out. He did and last Monday he joined up. Tuesday, usually my off day, we meet at the center and I showed him around and the exercises I did on my own. It must have impressed him because he ask my age several times. I think he will become a regular but will need some time to work up to the M-W-F routine that I follow. He is younger and larger than I am so he can catch up with me in a short time.
Maybe another workout partner, never too many of those. Better get moving as we are to meet this morning before the routine begins.

2 comments:

  1. Good workout this morning. I am sure that I will be sore tomorrow as the Wall almost kicked by behind.

    Strong winds, limbs down. loud thunder and finally a bit of rain....not a lot but will take whatever we can get.

    ReplyDelete