Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

69 and counting...

I turned 69 today and guess in any ones book that is old. But in terms of health, today I am much better and ahead of years past. The changes of not smoking and beginning a real regular exercise program has me feeling much stronger. It is amazing that it was only December that I first stepped into the gym. Today I can say that my routine is very challenging to folks much younger than I am.
Sailed through most of Friday's exercises. Better, much better, with the squats and lounges. Legs sore but getting stronger. Hope for the day this is not so hard. Upper body and most other muscle groups are much improved. I still surprise myself at the strength and stamina gained. What seemed impossible has become routine.

Proud to be a Non-Smoker.

Proud to be a gym rat.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how something can be impossible one day and in a short time, it's very possible. You have made significant changes in your life this year, which would be amazing at any age, but at 69--I guess you can teach and older dog new tricks.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete