Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No let up in sight..

The heat and drought continues and has now reached the official record hottest and driest ever. No need to even pretend to garden. I can only see the plan to completely start over. So many plants and trees dead that even the bones of my landscape are gone. I can only hope to save very few and I am unsuccessful with most of my efforts.
Going to the cool gym is now my major activity. I can not imagine what I would be doing if I had not started working out. Friday I did the usual. Kris had the "Wall" geared up a notch or so it seemed. Body Pump was the usual except that I was not able to get much done with the lunges. I felt a pull and did not want to risk injury.
Monday was the same and was OK with the lunge section. Hard but I could make it with the added weight on my bar.
So hope that maybe we will soon get some relief from the heat. Fires are around the area seems like every day. This does concern me since I am in such a wooded area.

No comments:

Post a Comment