Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weather

Lots of needed rain and now very cold. Cold is when it is below my age, so the twenties sure make it cold.
Today after the workouts I will participate in a customer satisfaction meeting at the gym. Guess this is an annual deal. Several of us old guys will do it. Might be that we were the only ones that took them up are they think we will give them only positive comments. We will see.
This comes at my one year date. It does seem odd that I have been working out every week for almost a year. The gains are many but seem to be much slower now than at the first. So glad that I no longer smoke and have become so much more fit.
Feel great about all but lunges. The legs just can not handle these.

1 comment:

  1. Great job dad!

    The gains are slower but it is much easier to bring a zero up to a C then an A to an A+.

    ReplyDelete