Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Keep on trucking'

The turnout for the Scarecrow Trail, day 2, was good last Saturday. This is the first year to do 2 days so I consider it successful. Take down of the 'crows started yesterday. I always enjoy this activity and the kids as they see all of the scarecrows.
Today will complete another week of the "new" Pump. Still adjusting and struggling with the tough routines. Lunges are and will always be the killer for me. I just can not get there on these. Kris and his Wall routine has become more challenging for all of us. I may have to only do half of it so that I will have enough to give the Pump the required energy to finish it strong.
I have a few school work days coming up. I have done so little that almost look forward to it.
Temps have dropped and it is really fall now. Low this morning was in mid 30's.
Brrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment